Monday, April 13, 2009

let the countdown begin...

The moment every MAT graduate student has been waiting for is just around the corner. That's right, graduation is in T minus 25 days. I am anxiously anticipating May 9th. While this year has been a challege, alot of positive things have come from the experience. I had the opportunity to learn, first hand, how to teach precious little children. Everyday... every moment in the classroom was a learning experience. And boy are they funny...I love having conversations with the students. Their view of the world is so simple and matter of fact - the way we all wish it was.
I have also made wonderful friends this year. The interns at my school have become a support system for endless questions, ideas, and a shoulder to lean on.
This year has taught me so much about life and what truely matters. I am thankful for the opportunities I have had and hopefully someday soon I will be able to take all that I have learned and use it in a classroom of my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment