Sunday, March 7, 2010

Less than four months away...

Let the count down begin. In less than 4 months, you can call me by my new name Brooke Bailey.

Am I excited...absolutely! I have been practicing and doodling my new name for quite some time now...you know, practice makes perfect.

There has been alot going on lately in preparation for the big day. My Mom has been a wonderful blessing to me in helping plan all of the details...because in case you didn't know..I'm kinda busy.

In just 2 weeks, I will be going to my first showers! Reece's wonderful family is throwing me a shower in Mountain Home. The next day, his family's church is giving us a shower as well. I am really looking forward to getting to know all of the people that were a big part of his life.

I know this spring is going to fly by...before you know it, I'll have a new name, new husband, living our new little life...not to mention a new little one to play with-not mine, our sweet friends the Hoppers are having a little one! Wheeeee!

Not to mention our new house (BIG SMILE)...more on that later...and pictures I promise.

Big changes and busy time, but can't imagine doing it with anyone else. Just can't wait to be Mrs. Bailey!

No comments:

Post a Comment