Tuesday, May 12, 2009

tag...I'm it.

Well for all who is wondering...I survived the MAT and graduated (for real this time). But Ill "blog" about that later...First things first - Allyson "tagged" me so here it goes :)

nstructions:* Mention the person that tagged you* Complete the list of 8 things* Tag 8 of your wonderful bloggy friends* Go tell them you tagged them

8 Things I Look Forward To:
New York trip with my Mom
Coaching Pom this season
Teaching precious (and not-so-precious) children someday
Having time to organize
Having time to workout
Laying out this summer (alot)
Reading a good book
What the future holds for Reece & I


8 Things I did Yesterday
Slept in!!!
Watched the Today Show
Started a new book
Worked out (finally)
Shopped for fabric
Bought a bedside lamp for $14!
"Cooked" dinner for Reece which consisted of an oven bake pizza & cheese bread
Watched Dancing with the Stars and The Hills on Reece's new T.V.


8 Things I Wish I Could Do/Have
Stronger Faith
Sing - can't carry a tune.
More "extra" time
A green thumb
Cook, bake, anything in the kitchen really.
Worry less
Write a book
A full-time job



8 Shows I Watch:
The Hills
Dancing with the Stars
The Today Show
Desperate Housewives (on occasion)
Brother's and Sister's
any HGTV show
any wedding show

I Tag:
Jennifer
Kelly
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment