Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Darby!


Today, my baby brother is 20 years old. I can hardly believe it! He has always been such a sweet boy. Story is that I begged and begged for a little brother. A sister just wouldn't do...I wanted a "bubby." On this day, 20 years ago, my wish came true. And don't you know I let him know who was boss from the moment I met him...I pinched his little nose. Well I had "to see if he was real!" :) Always a good sport, he has been dressed in tutus, chauffered me in my Barbie car, and been my ballet partner (lifted like the real ballerinas don't you know)...

Now he is a football player at Harding University and I couldn't be prouder. I am amazed and humbled by the man he has become. But...he will always be my little bubby.

No comments:

Post a Comment