Tuesday, March 24, 2009

the glory days

Maybe it's because this is the least busy I've been in a long time, but I got to thinking about how my life has changed over the past year. One difference that comes to mind: I am not on pom anymore. For four awesome years I got to live my childhood dream on the Razorback football field and basketball court. Boy was it fun! Not only did I get to dance and perform, I made lifelong friends and relationships. I miss dancing, performing, and most of all seeing these girls everyday...

They have moved on to conquer the business world while I have stayed to coach future Razorback Pommies.

It seems like longer than a year since I donned the cardinal & white uniforms and waved matching poms. Even though I may not wear the unis, I can still dance with the girls every now and then. :) So essentially, I'm still living my dream...

GO HOGS!

1 comment: