Saturday, March 28, 2009

Procrastinator

Thats right. I am a procrastinator. VERB: pro·cras·ti·nat·ed , pro·cras·ti·nat·ing , pro·cras·ti·nates VERB: intr.
To put off doing something, especially out of habitual carelessness or laziness. Wow. That's a little harsh...
But, I have had plenty of time this week to do school work. Have I? Nope, not one bit. Instead of doing school work, I have chosen to do a number of other unequally productive things. For example, on Sunday, I watched 4 movies. On Monday I went to Target. On Tuesday I watch more movies. Basically there has been a whole lotta couchin' and nota lotta workin'..But that's what Spring Break is for, right?? I NEEDED A BREAK!! I'm sure if I explain that to my professors, they will completely understand. yea. right. So maaaybe I can find time in my busy schedule of lounging to complete the tasks that are due. On the bright side, there are only 6 weeks until graduation. Hallelujah.

No comments:

Post a Comment